It is time for our annual open day and sale again! It is the only week of the year when the standard minimum order of 10 plants does not apply.
The Sunbird Aloes Open Day and Sale will take place on Saturday 23 June, from 09h00 to 16h00, at the Sunbird Aloes wholesale Nursery in Randburg.. Preceding the Open Day, as in the past, there will be our Open Week, from 16 to 22 June (Sunday excluded), from 08h00 to 16h00, during which you can book a time for your visit. Please call Leo on 082 824 6604 to arrange your private viewing with guaranteed personal attention.
This year will see the largest number of aloe hybrid cultivars on sale, ever! To achieve this, the plants will not be on display as you may have seen in previous years. Instead, our guests will be able to walk through the nursery and choose from the plants labelled for the sale. Please look at the conditions below.
As an additional bonus, guests will also be able to view the open area where most of the aloes on the sale can be seen as more mature plants. Sadly, due to logistical constraints, we will not be able to sell from here, but arrangements could be made for later collection. The open area is within walking distance of the main nursery, on the corner of Dover St and Vine Ave.
Arrangements for the Open Day (You need to book a time for the Open Week):
- All welcome, sorry no dogs;
- Please collect your price list and layout plan showing sale areas at the entrance. Complete this list for us to process your invoice;
- Only plants labelled with a colour picture label are for sale;
- Guests are requested not to handle the plants. If you want to buy, please get an assistant with a wheelbarrow to accompany you. These people are trained to handle nursery bags with top-heavy plants;
- We accept Credit/Debit card, Cash and EFT as payment methods.
The address is 336 Vine Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg. GPS 26°05’22”S and 27°59’29”E.
Find us on facebook for regular updates : https://www.facebook.com/sunbirdaloes