Due to the risk of spreading Covid 19, we have decided to have our customary annual sale, from Monday 15th June to Saturday 20th June, at 336 Vine avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, by appointment only. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Email email@example.com or phone Leo on 082 824 6604 to book your own personal one-and-a-half hour in aloe heaven. The timeslots are at 9h00, 10h30, 12h00, 14h00, 15h30.
- We are a wholesale nursery and normally have a minimum order of 10 plants. For the duration of the sale no minimum (or maximum) will apply.
- Visit our Sunbird Aloes facebook page to get an idea of what will be in flower at the time.
309 Cliffendale Drive Faerie Glen, 0081 Pretoria, South Africa
- Saturday 25 May 2019 to mid August 2019: ALOEXPO. The nursery will be open from 09:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:00 on Saturdays and 10:00 to 13:00 on Sundays.
- Kotie will have Sunbird Aloes at the ALOEXPO, but if there is anything specific you are interested in, place a telephonic order with him.
- Wednesday 1st of April until Friday 31st of July: Ndundulu Aloes Open to the public for free.
- 3rd – 14th April: Late Summer Flowering Aloes, walk & talk by Ruthe Gray, around the demonstration garden 10 am and 2 pm, Tea/Coffee available
- 1st – 11th May: Autumn Flowering Aloes, walk & talk by Ruthe Gray, around the demonstration garden 10 am and 2 pm, Tea/Coffee available
- 1st – 8th June: Winter Flowering Aloes, walk & talk by Ruthe Gray, around the demonstration garden 10 am and 2 pm, Tea/Coffee available
- Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June & Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June 2020: Femma & Rick Hackland Open Garden Bishopestowe/PMB; Display of Sunbird Hybrid and Indigenous Aloes.
- Sunbird Hybrid & Indigenous Aloes for Sale, Gin Bar(Lockdown level permitting), Tea/Coffee, Borrie Rolls, old gardening books and a talk by Ruthe Gray on Aloes,
- Botanical Artwork on display and for sale. Entry fee R20 pp (school children free), funds raised are for the Bisley Conservation.
Updated 14 March 2020.